From its cottage roots, the Payton Bed emerges with a classy modern look and a vintage appeal. The compound arch of the Payton Bed graceful curves between two beautifully detailed posts, truly making a statement. All corners of the bed's posts are softened with chamfering, capped with ball finials and stand atop hand turned bun feet. The headboard panel features wide trim and step-down molding. The low footboard completes the updated styling.
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar and veneers over engineered wood, this bed is available in either White or Stone finishes.
- Internal Bolt System: This unique system provides a strong connection attaching the bed rails to the headboard/footboard without exposing unsightly bold heads.
- Two Position Rail: The rail can be mounted in either an upper or lower rail position. The low position is intended for use with a premium pillow top mattress or mattress system and is an ideal height for smaller children. The upper position is intended for use with a Lake House Trundle or Storage Drawers (trundle and drawers sold separately).
- Plywood Slat Roll Foundation: the longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems.
- Advanced Center Support System: A center support system is provided with all full size beds. This system is uniquely designed to support a full size mattress when the rail is set in either position. The center supports can also be used with the Lake House Trundle (trundle sold separately)