Contoured seating and padded footrests provide extreme comfort and the pillow pad armrests and subtle back wings give Miller’s silhouette dimension and character. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Extended footrests Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest.
- Three power buttons allow you to operate the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is included on each power control.
- Home buttons return the headrests and footrests to their original positions.
- Center console features two cup holders and a storage compartment.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.